High pressure water jet drain cleaning
High Pressure Water Jetting (HPWJ) is an effective and powerful solution used for professional cleaning of sewers and drainage systems. This method uses high pressure water jets to remove blockages, get rid of debris, fats, oils, grease build-up and maintain a working drainage system.
Water runs through an ultra high-pressure hose with a jetting nozzle, blasting and breaking through almost any blockage. This is a highly effective drain cleaning method which can be used in multiple industries because of its precision.
With the wealth of our experience and state-of-the-art equipment you can be assured that we’ll provide you with the solutions to restore full flow within your pipes.
What is HPWJ used for?
If you need to unblock your drainage system, high pressure water jetting is the perfect solution. The powerful flow can create a force strong enough to break down any blockage into small pieces and flush it through the system, through the main watercourse.
High pressure water jetting can be used for:
- Pipe Cleaning. HPWJ helps to remove any buildup and completely clean the inner walls of the pipes.
- Debris Removal. HPWJ helps to break down any solid debris that could be causing a blockage.
- Septic Tank / Grease Trap / Gully / Cesspits cleaning. HPWJ solution can be used to clean a wide variety of tank and pipe types.
- Drain Maintenance. Routine drain maintenance helps to keep your drainage systems in perfect working order.
How does it work?
High pressure drain jetting is conducted by forcing water through a small outlet. This creates powerful jets of water that can break down/through any congestion and obstructions in the pipes, pushing them through the drain and restoring free flow.
Drain jetting can be used for cleaning sewer pipes, descaling processes and PPM solutions. Experts in Express Drainage Surveys use the most up to date drain jetting equipment designed to get your drains clean and free from blockages in no time at all.
What are the benefits of high pressure water jetting?
A major benefit of high pressure water jetting is its ability to remove debris and clear blockages without damaging the inner walls of the pipes. This is a quick and cost-effective method of cleaning drains and is suitable for meeting fixed budgets and limited time frames.
- Fixing your drain problems fast;
- Fixing your drain problems economically and with minimal disruption;
- Thoroughly cleaning your drains and increasing flow efficiency;
- Effective clearing blockages.
Works undertaken by Express Drainage Surveys
We accept all major credit cards